The June 24-27, 2014 Conference on Philanthropy in Baltimore is sponsored by Philanthropic Service for Institutions. Planned by and designed for the chief executives and fundraising professionals of Adventist organizations, the conference’s goals are to foster vision, gather resources and help you gain inspiration for yourself and your institution. Register Here
Registration Fees: All registration fees are per person.
PSI Full Conference Registration: Includes attendance to all breakout and general sessions and the awards luncheon.
* $445 Best Rate Full Conference now through January 15, 2014
* $545 Regular Full Conference January 16, 2013 through April 22, 2014
* $615 Late Full Conference April 16, 2014 through June 11, 2014
Newcomers' Workshop Registration: Attendance to the Newcomers' Workshop only on June 24, 2014 from 9:00 am-4:00 pm.
* $55 Newcomers' Workshop Only (June 24, 2014) now through June 11, 2014
Alumni Directors Meeting Registration: Includes attendance to the Alumni Directors Meeting only on June 24, 2014 from 9:00 am-4:00 pm. You may combine this registration with a full conference registration as listed below.
* $115 Alumni Directors Meeting Only (June 24, 2014) now through June 11, 2014
* $475 Best Rate Full Conference & Alumni Directors Meeting (June 24, 2014) now through January 15, 2014
* $575 Regular Full Conference & Alumni Directors Meeting (June 24, 2014) January 16, 2014 through April 22, 2014
* $645 Late Full Conference & Alumni Directors Meeting (June 24, 2014) April 16, 2014 through June 11, 2014
Opening Night Dinner Cruise: $39 Dinner Cruise Per Person now through June 11, 2014
Additional Guest Awards Luncheon Tickets: $45 Additional Guest Awards Luncheon Tickets now through June 11, 2014
To guarantee your place, please register ASAP. You may register online or call PlusLine at (800) 732-7587. AdventSource/PlusLine will process registrations for this event through June 11, 2014. All major credit cards accepted.
Paying by check? (1) Please complete and print each online registration page with your personal information and registration details. (2) Mail each completed registration page with your check or money order made payable to AdventSource to the address listed below.
Special Note: Failure to provide each completed registration form with your contact telephone number will delay the processing of your registration.
5120 Prescott Avenue
Lincoln, NE 68506-5433
Mail-in Registrations: All registrations sent by mail must be received by noon Wednesday, June 11, 2014.
Register Online: Click Here
Sheraton Inner Harbor - 300 S Charles St, Baltimore MD 21201
The convenient location of Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel puts you right in the heart of 300 years of rich history. Some of Baltimore’s most popular attractions-the Maryland Science Center, the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum, the Maryland Zoo, Johns Hopkins University, and the National Aquarium—are all just moments from the hotel doors. Each attendee is responsible for reserving their lodging online, or by calling (410) 962-8300. Please use the code of "PSI" to receive the rate of $149 per night, plus tax. You can visit their website here
Hotel features and amenities
High Speed Internet Access in all accommodations
Dining in its two Baltimore Inner Harbor restaurants
24-hour state of the art Sheraton Fitness by Core Performance center
Newly renovated club guest rooms
Indoor heated pool and sauna
In-lobby wired 24-hour business center
Three scholarship opportunities are available to those who will benefit from funding assistance to the conference. Specific criteria are outlined below.
1. PSI is offering scholarships to a limited number of potential attendees at the Conference on Philanthropy in June of 2014, held in Baltimore. This offer is for out-of-town registrants. The scholarship does not include expenses, which should be handled by the organization or conference participant. Scholarship applications should be turned in by January 15, 2014, and will be reviewed by an objective committee. Applications received earlier will be given priority. A second deadline is March 3. You can download the PSI Conference on Philanthropy Scholarship here.
2. The Milton Murray Fund for Philanthropy is offering a limited number of mentoring grants which will provide some funding assistance to conference attendance as well as additional professional mentoring. The application deadline is February 28, 2014, and more information is available here.
3. Adventist Community Services (ACS) is offering $500 scholarships to 10 ACS leaders for the Conference on Philanthropy. This offer is for out-of-town registrants, and scholarships will be reimbursed after conference attendance. Please contact Wynelle Stevens at email@example.com or 301-680-6438 for more information and to request to be included on the scholarship list. Six scholarships are still available.